Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Organix

A few months ago I stumbled across an Organix conditioner while I was shopping at Target. Maybe I've been living under a rock for who knows how long, but I had never heard of or seen this brand before. What's the first thing I do when I see a new hair product? I smell it! And oh my goodness, it smelled so good! Like a tropical, coconutty vacation in a bottle. I decided to buy the "brazilian keratin therapy" conditioner and began using it just a couple times a week.... I often switch back and forth between brands of hair products, depending on how I'm feeling that day, so this has been my "special" conditioner for the past couple months.

The other day a coworker mentioned to me that they have a full line of Organix products at Walmart and that the prices are better than Target! (Sorry Target, I love you, but hey ... a good deal is a good deal!) I went to Walmart and ended up buying "coconut milk anti-breakage serum", "moroccan argan oil renewing treatment", and "brazilian keratin therapy flat iron spray". And yes, I used them ALL this morning! What a great way to start the day, no? Needless to say, my hair smells delicious and is super soft.

I recently had a bad haircut; by asking for a "trim" my long hair ended up being an awkward-shoulder-length-mullet-ish...  If you just threw up a little, it's ok, I did too. My point being is that now it's more important than ever that I keep my hair healthy and split-end-free so it doesn't need to be cut even shorter. I'm not really "granola" or anything but I do opt for organic, chemical free options when I can. I feel good about using Organix on my hair because not only does it smell delicious, it has kept my hair really smooth, shiny and healthy and I'm looking forward to trying even more products in their line of hair care and skin&body!

Check our their website! http://www.organixhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment